Lisa Snowdon Formal Straight Updo Hairstyle
This was a classic look for Lisa Snowdon at the launch of the National Lottery Awards. This hairstyle was a typical "pin-up" girl look from the 1940s because of its victory rolls and backcombing for height and fullness. This fabulous hairstyle needs ample time to re-create and plenty of hairspray for hold.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Updo Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Square
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 31 - 40 and 41 - 50
- Height: Short
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Sculpture Lotion, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: This long lasting style is great for all occasions and all weather conditions.