Amy's chestnut locks were pulled back loosely for the 85th Annual Academy Awards. Front strands were left out to fall to the side of the face to soften the over-all style and completes it brilliantly. This look is best suited to compliment a round face and needs product for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Updo Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Styling Tip: Allow up to 2 hours styling time for hot roller setting, teasing, pinning and spraying. This long lasting style is great for all occasions and all weather conditions.