Amy Adams Updo Hairstyle - Light Brunette (Chestnut)
Amy's chestnut locks were pulled back loosely for the 85th Annual Academy Awards. Front strands were left out to fall to the side of the face to soften the over-all style and completes it brilliantly. This look is best suited to compliment a round face and needs product for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Updo Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Styling Tip: Allow up to 2 hours styling time for hot roller setting, teasing, pinning and spraying. This long lasting style is great for all occasions and all weather conditions.