Amanda Seyfried Formal Straight Updo Hairstyle
Description(Added: 13th January 2013 )
Amanda wore her dark golden blonde locks on the crown for the 18th Annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards. The length and layers are pulled up, twisted and pinned to the top of the head to create this stunning updo best suited to balance out a round face. Product is needed for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Updo Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Styling Tip: Allow up to 2 hours styling time for hot roller setting, teasing, pinning and spraying. This long lasting style is great for all occasions and all weather conditions.