Alex Breckenridge wore a dainty upstyle to the Dirt Season Two Premiere, and didn't she look fabulous? The back of her hair was teased and pulled to one side into a rough bun, and this worked well to create an asymmetrical shape. This style is easily re-created on fine to medium textured hair.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Updo Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
Allow up to 2 hours styling time for hot roller setting, teasing, pinning and spraying.
This long lasting style is great for all occasions and all weather conditions.