Kate Mara Updo Hairstyle - Medium Brunette
Kate's length and layers are pulled back and pinned to the side of the head to create this dainty upstyle she sported to the 84th Annual Academy Awards. This look is re-create on those with naturally long locks and will need tools and is perfect for any special occasion.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Updo Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Styling Tip: Allow up to 2 hours styling time for hot roller setting, teasing, pinning and spraying. This long lasting style is great for all occasions and all weather conditions.