Audrina Patridge Formal Curly Updo Hairstyle
This was a gorgeous look for Audrina Patridge at the 51st Annual Grammy Awards. Her updo was dressed to the side to create an asymmetrical shape which really suited her. This hairstyle needs quite a lot of time to re-create, and it's best suited to those with longer face shapes.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Updo Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Square
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Sculpture Lotion, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Allow up to 2 hours styling time for hot roller setting, teasing, pinning and spraying.