Sharon Stone Short Wavy Hairstyle
This is a classic look for Sharon who added plenty of sex appeal to this 1920s style. The back and sides are cut short and blended into the top for a stunning uniform finish. This made dressing her hair into finger waves an easy task.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Sculpture Lotion and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.