- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Wax and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
1 . Style Sides Behind Ear Using Gel-wax
Apply a small amount of gel-wax to your fingertips, then place it at the roots above your ear and drag it through as you pull your hair behind your ear. This will create a fresh, semi-wet result.
2 . Use a Large Curling Iron
A large curling iron is used to create large soft curls and can be used to add body.
3 . Use a Curling Iron on the Front and Sides
Starting at the front, take a small section of hair and place the ends at the base of your curling iron barrel and then wrap the hair up around the barrel until you reach your roots. Hold the hair for 5 to 10 seconds and then release the hair by unwinding the strands backwards. Continue this step until all of the hair through your front and sides has been curled.
4 . Piece the Ends Using Wax
Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the ends of your hair.
5 . Apply Hairspray
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.