Viola Davis Short Straight Bob Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
1 . Apply Moisturizer
Apply a small amount of hair moisturizer to the palm of your hand and distribute it evenly through the mid-lengths and the ends. Moisturizer will help your hair to maintain good condition and protect your strands from heat as you style.
2 . Use a Medium Radial Brush
3 . Blow-dry the Back Under
4 . Blow-dry the Sides Under
5 . Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Left
To blow-dry your bangs to the side, clip the back and side sections up, leaving just your bangs out. Place your brush beneath your bangs, holding your hair to the side and remembering to hold the tension between your hair and brush. With your blow-dryer on a low setting, apply heat by starting at the roots and make sure to stretch your hair out to the ends. Repeat until your hair is dry.
6 . Wax Hair Down at the Back
Apply some wax to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look. Pinch clumps of hair in different directions for a messier result.
7 . Style Sides Down Using Wax
Using a small amount of wax, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward, pinching motion. For added texture, apply more pinching and more wax.
8 . Style Bangs to the Left Using Wax
Apply wax to your fingertips then drag through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the left as you go. Pinching the ends will create soft texture.