Tilda Swinton Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Blonde (Copper)
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
1 . Apply Mousse
2 . Use a Medium Radial Brush
3 . Blow-dry the Top Section Back
To blow-dry the top section back you will need to take your brush and firstly make sure that the section is no wider than the diameter of the brush. Next, place your brush on top of your head and under your section. Using your blow-dryer on a medium setting, blow-dry your hair from the roots, slowly lifting your hair up and working your way to the ends. Make sure to keep the blow-dryer in front of the brush at all times. Continue this step until the top section is completely dry.
4 . Wax Hair Down at the Back
Apply some wax to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look. Pinch clumps of hair in different directions for a messier result.
5 . Style Sides Down Using Wax
Using a small amount of wax, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward, pinching motion. For added texture, apply more pinching and more wax.
6 . Lift Roots Using Wax
Apply some hard wax to your fingertips and then rub it into your roots while lifting your strands for soft volume.
7 . Smooth the Top Back Using Wax
Apply wax to the palms of your hands and then starting at the front hairline, drag your hands back over your head, smoothing down as you go. For a wetter look use a softer wax.