- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
1 . Apply Mousse
2 . Use a Small Radial Brush
A small radial brush is used on shorter hair types to add more body or in longer hair types to create curl. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
3 . Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Right
When blow-drying your bangs to the side, section your hair up and clip your hair back to leave only your bangs out. Remember to make sure that your bangs are damp to make blow-drying more effective. Next, take your brush and place it underneath the hair and then blow-dry starting from the roots, adding tension to the hair as you go. Slowly pull your section down to the ends and continue until dry.
5 . Wax Hair Down at the Back
Apply some wax to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look. Pinch clumps of hair in different directions for a messier result.
6 . Style Sides Down Using Wax
Using a small amount of wax, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward, pinching motion. For added texture, apply more pinching and more wax.