Selma Blair Short Straight Hairstyle
This was a new look for Selma Blair at the world premiere of Hell Boy II: The Golden Army. Usually she's got a short crop, but now that's grown into a classic bob that sits nicely at her jaw line. Slight layering through the ends added shape and lightened the edges, and her blunt bangs (worn to the side) framed the top of her face perfectly.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.