- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Add a little hairspray to the top section for extra hold and to keep those fly-away strands down.
1 . Apply Mousse
2 . Use a Medium Radial Brush
3 . Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Right
When blow-drying your bangs to the side, section your hair up and clip your hair back to leave only your bangs out. Remember to make sure that your bangs are damp to make blow-drying more effective. Next, take your brush and place it underneath the hair and then blow-dry starting from the roots, adding tension to the hair as you go. Slowly pull your section down to the ends and continue until dry.
4 . Blow-dry the Back Under
5 . Blow-dry the Sides Under
6 . Blow-dry the Crown
To blow-dry the crown/top sections, take a section of hair no bigger than the diameter of the brush and blow-dry the hair placing the brush under the section of hair. With your blow-dryer in front of the brush, follow the brush in an upwards direction at the roots and an outwards position at the ends for volume and softness. Continue until the section is dry.
7 . Tease Hair
Pick up a small selection of hair from your mid section no bigger than your tail comb. Place your comb at the roots and then comb up and down until the hair is standing up by itself. Continue to the crown and finish at the sides. Repeat this step if you require more volume.
8 . Piece the Ends Using Wax
Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the ends of your hair.