Lee Phillip Bell Short Straight Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
1 . Apply Mousse
Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
2 . Use a Small Radial Brush
A small radial brush is used on shorter hair types to add more body or in longer hair types to create curl. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
3 . Blow-dry the Back Under
4 . Blow-dry the Sides Under
To blow-dry the sides, take out a small section of hair from the front and clip the rest of the hair away. Next, place the brush under the section and then pull the brush and hair forward around your face (this curving motion creates body). Place the hair-dryer on top of the brush until you reach the ends and then turn the ends under. Repeat until dry.
5 . Blow-dry Bangs Forward
When blow-drying your bangs forward, clip your hair back leaving only your bangs out. Position your bangs evenly in your brush, taking the hair in a forward direction. Blow-dry from roots to ends, keeping the tension consistent, and evenly distribute heat over the whole section of hair that you are working on. Repeat until the hair is dry. This will stop any frizz that may occur.