June Squibb Short Straight Hairstyle - Light Grey
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Spray a small amount of hairspray into your roots for extra volume and hold.
1 . Apply Mousse
Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
2 . Use a Small Radial Brush
A small radial brush is used on shorter hair types to add more body or in longer hair types to create curl. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
3 . Blow-dry the Back Under
4 . Blow-dry the Sides Under
5 . Blow-dry Hair Under to the Right
Take a section of your hair no wider than the diameter of your brush. Place your brush under and at the roots of your section. Then with your blow-dryer above, drag the brush up through the mid-lengths and ends of the hair following with your blow-dryer and pulling the hair to the right. Repeat until your hair is completely dry.
6 . Tease Hair
Pick up a small selection of hair from your mid section no bigger than your tail comb. Place your comb at the roots and then comb up and down until the hair is standing up by itself. Continue to the crown and finish at the sides. Repeat this step if you require more volume.