Julie Andrews Short Straight Hairstyle
Short and simple is the main idea for this hairstyle. The back and sides are cropped short and close to the head blending into the top length that is left long enough to sweep to the side for a smooth and formal finish. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain this look.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.