Jill Scott Short Straight Bob Hairstyle - Black
This asymmetric hairstyle is a definite head-turner with it's textured layers through the the shorter side blending into the bangs that are dressed to frame the face perfectly. This look is great to complement a long face and is easy to maintain with regular trims every 4-6 weeks. A little product is needed for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.