Cristina Umana Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette
This chestnut brown mane is tapered into the back and sides while the top layers are left long enough to smooth down for shape. The long bangs are swept across the forehead to soften the over-all look. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain style and prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.