Short Straight Formal Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Wax and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Bring the hair on top forward and pinch and piece the hair all over to add texture.
1 . Wax Hair Down at the Back
Apply some wax to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look. Pinch clumps of hair in different directions for a messier result.
2 . Flatten the Top Using Wax
Apply wax to the palms of your hands, and then starting at the top-back area, drag your hands forward, flattening your hair down as you go. For a wetter look use more wax.
3 . Pinch Hair for Texture Using Wax
To finish the look, apply wax to your fingertips, making sure to smooth the wax over all of your fingers, then simply pinch the wax onto the ends of your hair, applying as much or as little as needed.
4 . Style the Left Side Forward and Wispy Using Wax
Apply wax to your fingertips and then grip the left section of your hair from the mid-lengths and drag it in a forward and down direction for a wispy and textured result.
5 . Style the Right Side Forward and Wispy Using Wax
Apply wax to your fingertips and then grip the right section of your hair from the mid-lengths and drag it in a forward and down direction for a wispy and textured result.