The back of this bob is tapered and cut close to the head to allow the weight-line of the bob to sit above the hairline. The sides are angled down to the jaw-line to show off the jagged cut edge which gives the style texture and shape. The two-toned color will definitely turn heads and need to be maintained every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Wax, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Spray a small amount of hairspray over the top sections to keep the front sections down and flat.