Michelle Williams Short Straight Hairstyle - Light Blonde (Champagne)
The back and sides of this light blonde mane are tapered into the head while the top layers are long enough to style forward with a little height and lift added to the top. The bangs are swept to the side to compliment the face and completes the over-all 'do brilliantly. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain this style.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.