Mary J Blige Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Blonde (Honey)
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Wax and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Pinch the ends and drag the hair forward to create a messy and textured finish.
1 . Use a Small Radial Brush
A small radial brush is used on shorter hair types to add more body or in longer hair types to create curl. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
2 . Blow-dry the Top Section Back
To blow-dry the top section back you will need to take your brush and firstly make sure that the section is no wider than the diameter of the brush. Next, place your brush on top of your head and under your section. Using your blow-dryer on a medium setting, blow-dry your hair from the roots, slowly lifting your hair up and working your way to the ends. Make sure to keep the blow-dryer in front of the brush at all times. Continue this step until the top section is completely dry.
3 . Wax Hair Down at the Back
Apply some wax to your fingertips and then pull through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a sculptured look. Pinch clumps of hair in different directions for a messier result.
4 . Style Sides Down Using Wax
Using a small amount of wax, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward, pinching motion. For added texture, apply more pinching and more wax.
5 . Style Bangs Up and to the Left Using Wax
Apply a small amount of wax then starting at your roots, apply the wax as you drag your hair in an upwards, to the left, motion.