Lisa Rinna Short Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Mocha)
The ends of this layered hairdo are jagged cut all over to achieve a low-fuss hairstyle that is perfect and versatile enough to dress for any occasion. Product is needed to piece out ends to achieve a textured feel or even to smooth down ends for a slick and sexy finish. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to maintain this shape.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to direct your hair into place and allow your products to dry naturally.