Jennifer Lawrence Short Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Chestnut)
Jennifer turned heads at the 86th Academy Awards with her short layered mane teased at the roots to achieve height and lift making it a great hairstyle to compliment a round face. This 'do is easy to re-create at home with the right tools and needs product for shine and hold. Regular trims is needed to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Wax and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Spray your hairspray at the roots to create more body and hold.