Ginnifer Goodwin Short Straight Pixie Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
This short black mane is cropped short and close to the head, up and over the ears, blending into the top layers that are jagged cut to achieve texture. This pixie 'do is versatile enough to be either worn flat or up and messy depending on the occasion. Regular trims is needed to maintain this style.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Wax
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.