- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Gel Wax, Sculpture Lotion, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: This style is best achieved on naturally curly hair.
1 . Apply Moisturizer
Apply a small amount of hair moisturizer to the palm of your hand and distribute it evenly through the mid-lengths and the ends. Moisturizer will help your hair to maintain good condition and protect your strands from heat as you style.
2 . Apply Mousse
4 . Scrunch Gel-Wax Through Hair with Fingers
Apply gel-wax to your fingertips and then tilt your head forward and scrunch your hair.
5 . Style the Back Out Using Gel-wax
Using gel-wax and your fingers grab the mid-lengths of your hair and then drag it out and upwards for a soft and shiny result. For maximum hold the use of gel is recommended.
6 . Style Sides Out Using Gel-wax
Pinch and drag your hair in an upwards motion using gel-wax. Using gel-wax will give luster and shine with soft texture.
7 . Gel-wax and Pinch Hair for Texture
Apply gel-wax to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. For a wetter look, use more gel-wax.
8 . Lift Roots Using Gel-wax
Apply some gel-wax to your fingertips and then rub it gently into your roots while lifting your strands. Using gel-wax in this manner will add shine and texture.
9 . Apply Sculpture Lotion
Apply a small amount of sculpture lotion to your hands and run it through your hair sparingly for shine and to allow your style to take it's natural form.