Joan Collins Short Curly Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Mocha)
Full and fancy is the main idea for this hairstyle. Uniform layers are cut all through the back and sides to balance out the volume and body making this look perfect for those wanting a formal 'do to compliment a long face. This look is great for any occasion and product is needed for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Short
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Teasing at the roots will help to direct the hair and to add body.