Selma Blair Medium Wavy Hairstyle - Black
These black locks are layered through the mid-lengths to ends to lighten the length encouraging the movement of the waves added to the back and sides for shape ad style. This hairstyle is easy to re-create with the right tools and products and will need regular trims to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Gel, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Add a little hairspray to the top section for extra hold and to keep those fly-away strands down.