The ends of this medium length 'do are jagged cut then styled into beautiful waves all through the sides and back giving the over-all style plenty of body and fullness making it a great look to compliment a long face. This hairstyle is easy to re-create at home with rollers or a curling iron and needs product for hold and shine. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Pinch and twist the ends to create a textured finish.