Melissa Leo Medium Wavy Hairstyle
This was an easy-to-manage hairstyle for Melissa Leo at the 2009 Film Independent's Spirit Awards. Uniform layers are cut from the back to the front to maintain balance all over. The top was also layered to create body and volume. This look is great for those with longer face shapes and needs only a little product to re-create.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Pinch and twist your ends out with the wax to create this simple flick.