Annette Bening Medium Wavy Hairstyle
Annette used her natural curls to get this fresh, sexy style at the "Running with Scissors" world premiere and looked great. Slight layers were cut around the very ends of her shoulder length bob cut to help add texture throughout her style. Her hair was also scrunched up to enhance her curl and to add lots of height through the top, especially in the bangs area. Around her face, Annette's hair has been gently pulled back to sit slightly over her ears and off her face. This is the perfect style for those wanting more body and texture, and for anyone with a slight wave in their hair.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Sculpture Lotion, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Scrunch the ends of your hair using your hair's natural curl to set the style. Style your bangs over the top and to the side to re-create this look.