Annette Bening Medium Wavy Hairstyle
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Sculpture Lotion, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Scrunch the ends of your hair using your hair's natural curl to set the style. Style your bangs over the top and to the side to re-create this look.
1 . Apply Mousse
Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
2 . Part to the Right
Using the corner of your comb and standing in front of a mirror find the middle of your right eye and then drag the comb straight up slowly until you reach your hairline and then continue back in a straight manner to achieve an even right part. A side part is great for longer face shapes because it creates the illusion of width.
3 . Apply Sculpture Lotion
Apply sculpture lotion to the palm of the hand and then place it evenly throughout the hair. Sculpture lotion can be used as an alternative to mousse for messy hair, as a styling aid when blow-drying for volume, and for a stronger hold.
4 . Scrunch Hair Dry with a Diffuser and Fingers
Lift your hair up with your fingers and move the diffuser up to the ends, motioning the diffuser to the scalp in circular movements. Make sure the blow-dryer speed is on low and try not to completely dry the hair off. Leaving a little bit of moisture will allow the hair to dry naturally.
5 . Style Bangs to the Left Using Moulding Cream
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips then gently rake through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the left as you go. Be careful not to use too much product as it can become sticky and clumpy.