Mariska Hargitay Medium Wavy Hairstyle - Medium Brunette
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use a small amount of moulding cream to softly turn out the ends of your hair. To finish, spray with a strong hairspray.
1 . Apply Mousse
Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
2 . Use a Medium Radial Brush
A medium radial brush is used on medium to long hair types to smooth out wavy or curly hair textures or to add body to straight hair. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
3 . Blow-dry the Sides Under
4 . Blow-dry Right Side Back
Take a section of your hair from your ear to your temple that is the same diameter as the brush. Place your brush on top of the hair starting at the roots and pull the hair slowly in a backward direction with your blow-dryer following in front. Be sure the section is dry and then repeat the step on a new section of hair directly behind.
5 . Blow-dry Left Side Back
6 . Blow-dry Hair Under to the Right
Take a section of your hair no wider than the diameter of your brush. Place your brush under and at the roots of your section. Then with your blow-dryer above, drag the brush up through the mid-lengths and ends of the hair following with your blow-dryer and pulling the hair to the right. Repeat until your hair is completely dry.
7 . Piece the Ends Using Wax
Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the ends of your hair.