- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
1 . Apply Mousse
2 . Section Hair
It is always a good idea to work in sections. This will help to make your hair styling quicker, easier to follow and more orderly. Comb your hair out and place your hair up into four equal sections, two in front and two in back, starting from ear to ear.
3 . Part to the Right
Using the corner of your comb and standing in front of a mirror find the middle of your right eye and then drag the comb straight up slowly until you reach your hairline and then continue back in a straight manner to achieve an even right part. A side part is great for longer face shapes because it creates the illusion of width.
4 . Use a Paddle Brush
A paddle brush is used for detangling the hair and can be used to smooth out straight hair when blow-drying or styling. It is a must have for every household.
5 . Blow-dry Using a Paddle Brush
Working in sections starting from the back, place the paddle brush close to the roots and drag it through the strands slowly, taking care not to overheat your hair. Once dry, continue to a new section, completing the back, the sides and then the top section last of all.