Sharon Osbourne Medium Straight Hairstyle
This funky redhead looks great attending a press-conference hosted by MTV for the 2005 MTV Australian Video Music Awards. Her hair has been razor cut on the top, sides and bangs to add body and create a fresh, flicked style. A hairstyle like this will work best on medium to thick hair types.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Gel, Gel Spray, Wax, and Sculpture Lotion
- Styling Tip: Pull the ends out with your wax to create this full and textured style.