Rihanna Medium Straight Hairstyle
This sexy 'do was Rihanna's look for The 2007 MTV Movie Awards and it was definitely a head turner Her hair was cut into a blunt bob that fell to just below her jaw line and blunt edges were added to create a solid finish. Bangs, such as the ones seen here on Rihanna, are a great option to use to cover a high hairline. This is a great hairstyle for those with straight hair as it will make it easier to style this look.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Use the smoothing shine to achieve a frizz free finish with shine.