Mercedes Renard Medium Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.
1 . Apply Moisturizer
Apply a small amount of hair moisturizer to the palm of your hand and distribute it evenly through the mid-lengths and the ends. Moisturizer will help your hair to maintain good condition and protect your strands from heat as you style.
2 . Part to the Left
Using the corner of your comb and standing in front of a mirror find the middle of your left eye and then drag the comb straight up slowly until you reach your hairline and then continue back in a straight manner to achieve an even left part. A side part is great for longer face shapes because it creates the illusion of width.
3 . Use a Large Radial Brush
4 . Blow-dry the Back Under
5 . Blow-dry the Sides Under
6 . Blow-dry Right Side Forward
Take a section of your hair from your ear to your temple that is the same diameter as the brush. Place your brush underneath the hair starting at the roots and pull the hair slowly in a forward and downward direction with your blow-dryer above. Be sure the section is dry and then repeat the step on a new section of hair directly above.
7 . Piece the Ends Using Wax
Apply a small amount of wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the ends of your hair.