- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
1 . Apply Straightening Balm
Squeeze a small amount of straightening balm into your palms and then rub your hands together before smoothing the product evenly through damp hair.
2 . Use a Large Radial Brush
A large radial brush is usually used on long straight hair types or to smooth out wavy or curly hair textures. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
3 . Blow-dry the Back Under
4 . Blow-dry the Sides Under
5 . Blow-dry Hair Under to the Right
Take a section of your hair no wider than the diameter of your brush. Place your brush under and at the roots of your section. Then with your blow-dryer above, drag the brush up through the mid-lengths and ends of the hair following with your blow-dryer and pulling the hair to the right. Repeat until your hair is completely dry.
6 . Use a Straightening Iron
When straightening your hair, first make sure that your hair is completely dry. Then, section your hair off starting from the back/nape using a comb. Straighten your hair starting from the roots and working your way down to the ends using your comb as your guide. Make sure not to leave the straightening iron in one spot for more than 3 seconds. For more information about straightening techniques click here.