Kristine Johnson Medium Straight Bob Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Chocolate)
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: This is a quick and easy style to achieve that can be easily maintained.
1 . Apply Mousse
Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
2 . Use a Medium Radial Brush
A medium radial brush is used on medium to long hair types to smooth out wavy or curly hair textures or to add body to straight hair. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
3 . Part Hair in a Zigzag
Using the corner of your comb, create a straight part and then place your comb at the hairline and drag it through your hair, crisscrossing from left to right as you go. When you reach your crown, lift the comb up and then split the hair to each side, pulling it down to reveal your zigzag part.