Kelly Clarkson Medium Straight Hairstyle
Kelly stepped out with this glamorous look at the 24th Annual ASCAP Pop Music Awards and made quite an impression. Her shoulder length bob was cut with straight, blunt edges to create a smooth and neat finish and her hair was parted in the middle. Kelly's sides were designed to fall slightly over her forehead, making this style perfect for anyone with a bigger face as this type of styling will cut down the size of a larger face shape. No layers have been cut into the ends of this style to promote a thicker finish.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, Diamond, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine
- Styling Tip: Use the smoothing shine through the ends of your hair to reduce frizz and to achieve this silky, shiny finish.