Jenny McCarthy Medium Straight Hairstyle
Jenny was all smiles at the opening of Ripley's Believe it or Not at the Times Square Odditorium. Her hair was cut into the classic concaved bob, which is a great style for straight hair as it helps to show off the sharp edges and the shape of the style. The side part is great for Jenny as it helps to shorten the look of her longer face shape.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Lacquer, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: This is a great style which looks great with a slight tuck under at the very ends.