- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.
1 . Use a Straightening Iron
When straightening your hair, first make sure that your hair is completely dry. Then, section your hair off starting from the back/nape using a comb. Straighten your hair starting from the roots and working your way down to the ends using your comb as your guide. Make sure not to leave the straightening iron in one spot for more than 3 seconds. For more information about straightening techniques click here.