Claire Danes decided to go with a smooth and simple style to the 2011 Emmy Awards. Her golden blonde locks are blow-waved to allow texture through the edges forming this easy low-fuss shape. This is great for those with fine to medium hair types and will need regular trims to prevent split ends and maintain style.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Piece the ends out at the front to create this textured style.