Alina Cho Medium Straight Bob Hairstyle - Medium Brunette (Chocolate)
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.
1 . Apply Straightening Balm
Squeeze a small amount of straightening balm into your palms and then rub your hands together before smoothing the product evenly through damp hair.
2 . Use a Medium Radial Brush
A medium radial brush is used on medium to long hair types to smooth out wavy or curly hair textures or to add body to straight hair. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
3 . Blow-dry the Back Under
4 . Blow-dry the Sides Under
To blow-dry the sides, take out a small section of hair from the front and clip the rest of the hair away. Next, place the brush under the section and then pull the brush and hair forward around your face (this curving motion creates body). Place the hair-dryer on top of the brush until you reach the ends and then turn the ends under. Repeat until dry.
5 . Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Left
To blow-dry your bangs to the side, clip the back and side sections up, leaving just your bangs out. Place your brush beneath your bangs, holding your hair to the side and remembering to hold the tension between your hair and brush. With your blow-dryer on a low setting, apply heat by starting at the roots and make sure to stretch your hair out to the ends. Repeat until your hair is dry.