Kelly Osbourne Medium Straight Hairstyle - Purple
Description(Added: 18th April 2012 )
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.
1 . Apply Mousse
Apply styling mousse to damp hair, using your palm as a measuring guide, and evenly distribute it along the hair shaft. Styling mousse will add hold and can help achieve better results.
2 . Use a Large Radial Brush
A large radial brush is usually used on long straight hair types or to smooth out wavy or curly hair textures. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
3 . Blow-dry the Back Under
4 . Blow-dry the Sides Under
5 . Blow-dry the Top Section Back
To blow-dry the top section back you will need to take your brush and firstly make sure that the section is no wider than the diameter of the brush. Next, place your brush on top of your head and under your section. Using your blow-dryer on a medium setting, blow-dry your hair from the roots, slowly lifting your hair up and working your way to the ends. Make sure to keep the blow-dryer in front of the brush at all times. Continue this step until the top section is completely dry.
6 . Piece the Ends Using Wax
7 . Apply Smoothing Shine
Apply a very small amount of smoothing shine to the palms of your hands and then run it through the mid-lengths and ends of your hair. Be careful not to add any to the roots or a large amount to any section of the hair as smoothing shine can be very heavy on the hair, weighing it down and making it appear oily.