Judy Greer Medium Straight Hairstyle - Light Red (Strawberry)
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Sweep this style around your face using a small amount of smoothing shine for a softer finish.
1 . Apply Mousse
2 . Part to the Left
Using the corner of your comb and standing in front of a mirror find the middle of your left eye and then drag the comb straight up slowly until you reach your hairline and then continue back in a straight manner to achieve an even left part. A side part is great for longer face shapes because it creates the illusion of width.
3 . Use a Medium Radial Brush
A medium radial brush is used on medium to long hair types to smooth out wavy or curly hair textures or to add body to straight hair. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
4 . Blow-dry the Back Under
5 . Blow-dry the Sides Under
6 . Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Right
When blow-drying your bangs to the side, section your hair up and clip your hair back to leave only your bangs out. Remember to make sure that your bangs are damp to make blow-drying more effective. Next, take your brush and place it underneath the hair and then blow-dry starting from the roots, adding tension to the hair as you go. Slowly pull your section down to the ends and continue until dry.
7 . Apply Smoothing Shine
8 . Apply Hairspray
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.