Ashley Tisdale Medium Straight Hairstyle - Light Blonde
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.
1 . Apply Straightening Balm
Squeeze a small amount of straightening balm into your palms and then rub your hands together before smoothing the product evenly through damp hair.
2 . Use a Large Radial Brush
3 . Part to the Left
5 . Blow-dry Straight on the Sides
Using your brush, blow-dry in small sections starting from the sides. Tilting your head forward, place the brush an inch below the roots to hold them taut and aim the dryer above the brush for a few seconds before continuing to the ends. Repeat this step on a new section directly above the dry one.
6 . Blow-dry Right Side Forward
Take a section of your hair from your ear to your temple that is the same diameter as the brush. Place your brush underneath the hair starting at the roots and pull the hair slowly in a forward and downward direction with your blow-dryer above. Be sure the section is dry and then repeat the step on a new section of hair directly above.