Katherine Heigl Medium Curly Hairstyle
Katherine Heigl looked like the best of the 1950s when she arrived at the 7th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball with this elegant hairdo. Her classic bob had subtle layers and was beautifully dressed in large seductive curls to create body and bounce all over. This look is easy to achieve with rollers or a curling iron.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Use the wax to define your curls and add lacquer for extra hold.