Gretchen Mol Medium Curly Hairstyle - Medium Blonde
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Twist and pinch the ends for a spiral effect with your curls.
1 . Apply Mousse
2 . Use a Medium Radial Brush
A medium radial brush is used on medium to long hair types to smooth out wavy or curly hair textures or to add body to straight hair. When selecting a radial brush, always use one with a pure bristle as this will not tear or damage the hair.
3 . Blow-dry the Back Under
4 . Blow-dry the Sides Under
5 . Blow-dry Bangs to the Left
To blow-dry your bangs you will need to take your brush and firstly make sure the section is no wider than the diameter of the brush. Next, place your brush on top of your head and under your section. Using your blow-dryer on a medium setting, blow-dry your hair from the roots, slowly working your way to the ends. Make sure to keep the blow-dryer in front of the brush at all times. Continue this step until the bangs are completely dry.
6 . Use a Medium Curling Iron
A medium curling iron is used to create medium sized curls.
7 . Curl Mid-lengths and Ends with a Curling Iron
Take a small section of hair and place the ends at the base of your curling iron barrel and then wrap the hair up around the barrel until you reach your mid-lengths. Hold the hair for 5 to 10 seconds and then release the hair by unwinding the strands backwards.