Erin Sanders Medium Curly Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Mocha)
Medium to long layers are cut around the sides and back of this dark brunette mane making it easy to hold the curls added to the mid-lengths to ends for volume and body. This is a perfect style to compliment a long face and can be easily re-created with rollers or a curling iron.
- Hair Category: Formal
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Spray a small amount of hairspray over the top sections to keep the front sections down and flat.